Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Miles turns 2!!

I can't believe our little guy is 2 already! He is so much fun. He's just so curious and busy all the time, and he cracks us all up with the things he says and does. We sure love him.
 Miles and Reid love helping me water the flowers and vegetables (and then play with the water, of course).
 His hair has been a little out of control lately. He has a lot of cowlicks that make it stick up. Haha!
 Reading time!
 Birthday morning!
 He loves his new vacuum.
 Reid gets to write his name on the white board to check in at school now.
 Birthday dessert after nap!
 The boys and I went for a walk. The weather has been just beautiful.
 Miles put all of these Lego guys on blocks, but just one foot.
 Ruby's doing so great at t-ball! It's fun to watch.
 I took the boys to the Children's Museum on Thursday for a birthday treat.
 Reid had fun with the pet snake.
 Miles covered his ears almost the whole time we were playing in the water, I'm not sure why!
 Reid LOVED it.
 Sweet boy picked me some flowers.
 He likes to help stir the eggs in the mornings.
 Our chrysalides all hatched into beautiful butterflies!
 Miles and I dug up some worms and I let him put them in my garden. He loved it.
 I made Reid this paper airplane... it took me 2 days to make. It was pretty cool. Unfortunately we have a 2-year-old around, so it didn't last long.
 They finished putting in the new sidewalk across the street so we had to go test it out!
 And we went to the park too.
 Andy and the kids went outside to play when Ruby came back in and yelled, "Mom, come out quick!!!" I went out to find this cute mama duck and her 9 babies stuck in our yard!
The babies fit through the fence, but the mama couldn't. Andy had to stick a log under the fence to hold it up so she could squeeze out. They sure were cute! It's fun living next to green space/a creek. 
 Miles put his bunny and his bear in the "mixeler." Haha
 My parents got to our house in time for Ruby's t-ball game on Saturday! Then when they all got home we released the butterflies. Reid got this one on his hand and it stayed there for about 4 or 5 minutes. He LOVED it.
 Ruby loves it when I curl her hair. So pretty!
 Nap time with Grandpa!
 I caught them lounging out in the sun on our patio. So cute.
 On Sunday we headed down to Shady Dell Railroad Park for the boys' birthdays!
 5!
 2! (The cakes melted a bit, it was hot!)
 The boys loved it.
 Birthday song time!
 Our little fam. We had a fun party with lots of friends and family.
 Then we all rode on the trains!
 Andy and Miles
 Reid and Grandpa
 Mom and Miles
 He climbed down off of his seat and sat in the bottom of the train with his feet up for most of the ride.
 Reid was SO tired but he really loved his presents. He held on to them the whole way home, over an hour! Haha!
 Grandpa teaching the boys how to roll an air mattress.
 Miles made some soup for me!
 Mmmmmmmm.....
The big kids wanted to have a sleepover in sleeping bags on the floor in their room. <3

1 comment:

  1. One of these days, I'll send you some cute pictures I took while we were up there!! These kids are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...