Thursday, February 23, 2012

4 Weeks


Ruby is 4 weeks old today! And she'll be a month old on Sunday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. As far as this week, she's been still getting over her cold. She hasn't been sleeping very well... last night I was up with her until about 2am. Aside from that, she's so much fun to take care of. We sure love her a lot.

It's never too early to start guitar lessons. Ruby was pretty into it.
She smiles at both of us yesterday!
Today after bath time.
Sleeping on a walk.
Her orange diaper :)

I love her chubby hands
and knees.
Tummy time!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting!! I looked forward all week to seeing new pictures of her!! She is so cute and huggable... I can't wait. Dad looked at the pictures too and loved them. Happy 4th week birthday, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...