Thursday, March 15, 2012

7 Weeks

Our sweet baby is getting so smiley this week! I love waking up in the morning to a big smile. She's just on the upper end of her 0-3 month clothes. Some fit larger than others though, so we may be able to use them for another little bit. We have tons of short sleeved onesies for 3-6 months, but I'll have to get some long sleeved onesies to go under them because it's still so cold.

I took Ruby to Norpac yesterday, and one of the girls there had a baby December 16th who is only 10 lbs something now. My baby is way bigger than her! Hah. We like to grow them big :) I'm wondering if she'll be chubby as a little baby, then thin out as she starts crawling and walking. I love the chub. She also has a cute tuft of hair on the top of her head that's longer than the rest, and a little mullet in the back too.

I'm trying to keep track of when she eats and sleeps during the day to see if there's any sort of pattern... As of today (day two of tracking) there's nothing. It would be nice if she would eat/sleep on a schedule, but I'm not going to force it. I don't think she's ready for that and probably won't be for a while. Most nights she sleeps pretty well, but she slept a lot yesterday, so she didn't sleep good until midnight last night. I'll have to try to keep her up a little more today. It's hard though when her eyes just keep closing.

We're having lots of visitors this weekend. Our friends the Lloyds are coming for dinner tomorrow night, and then the Pullens on Saturday and my parents on Sunday. Yay!
More tummy time! Working on that head control.
She looks little on the big bed.
I love her cloth diapers.
Reading time!
Happy baby :)
My favorite picture.
Foot comparison with Daddy.
Multitasking
She's such a big girl!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! They make me happy just to look at them! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!! Can't wait to see her soon! You too!
    Love the smiles.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...