Tuesday, November 14, 2017

27 weeks: Halloween, and Miles turns 6 months!

Our little guy is 6 months already! We had a fun week with Halloween. I love these guys a lot.
This is what happens when you have older siblings. 
 Miles's first ride in a cart! I think Reid's first cart ride was at Costco too. He loved having baby sit next to him.
 And we officially have a roller. He rolled off of his play mat all the way over to the animal hospital.
 Ruby has "morning work" at school every day, but I think she gets done with hers pretty quickly. There is usually a cute picture or something fun on the back because she had extra time. She often gets "Quality work" on hers from her teacher as well.
 My and my baby chub.
 Little Gingerbread Man
 A Firefighter and a Tool Man. Reid would only wear his tool belt, not the hat or goggles. So it didn't really look like he had a costume at all. Hahaha
 We did trick-or-treating down our street, then we went to the neighborhood just north of us and got a lot of houses.
 Miles stayed warm and happy strapped to Mommy. We brought our stroller for Reid to ride in. It got pretty cold near the end and the kids were tired! But we all had a ton of fun.
 He fell asleep on his changing table.
 Checking out their loot!
 Reid loves to share his stuffed animals and blankets with Miles.
 Happy 6 months little guy!!! I can't believe he's already half-way to a year.
 We did a little photo shoot, and of course Reid wanted to join in.
 He's starting to sit up pretty well.
I just love his two little teeth.
 Napping with his feet up. Ruby used to do this too.
 Mmmmm... avocado
 We made a Thanksgiving tree. Every day we take down a leaf and write what we're thankful for. Ruby does most of them. Hahaha
 We got her Kindergarten school pictures back! She's pretty cute. And of course has a silly smile.
 We made pizza that was delicious and watched the last World Series game in our living room.
 Ah!!
 The boys and I had fun at the library. Reid made a crane, of course.
 Broccoli! He's loving everything we give him. Especially some lentil stew I made.
 On Friday I took all three kids (Ru didn't have school) down to a church in Beaverton where I did childcare for a monthly women's event. I was in Miles's room and we had 14 little babies and toddlers. There was another little baby the same age as Miles, and they were cute together, eating each other's feet, sharing toys, etc. Miles took a nice nap in the swing.
 Sometimes he just falls asleep when I'm holding him. :)
 Prepping for the time change. We had all three kids stay up half an hour later on Friday night, then later on Saturday night as well. They were so tired!
 Saturday morning pancakes accompanied by kleenex. We have a cold Ruby brought home from school that is just not going away. We're all coughing. :(
 I too Ru and Miles to Ruby's friend Penelope's birthday party at a community center on Sunday. She had so much fun!
 Intro to Where's Waldo.
 Happy bath time! He kept splashing and splashing.
 We dedicated Miles to the Lord on Sunday. It was really special. Our prayer is that all three of our kids live compassionate lives and really care for people the way Christ does.
 Poor Ruby had an earache.
 And lost another tooth! This makes 6. Her top teeth are really coming in well.
Ruby wrote all of the kids in her class in alphabetical order when she got home from school one day. I think there's a list posted in her classroom, but wow!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Can't wait to see all soon!!! They are growing up so fast. These pictures help in the "between" times that we get to see them. Do you have an extra school picture of Ruby? Also, need one of Reid altho I can take it this weekend. I have the cute one of Miles. Going to update my frames!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very great. Reid actually sleeps like that? I think I remember Rubydoing that too.

    ReplyDelete

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...