Friday, September 21, 2018

Cousins Camp!

My photos was broken again, so I'm about a month behind in my blog posts! Here are the photos from the week of 8/14-8/20. Ruby and Reid went to Cousins Camp at Champoeg with my mom and dad and Cindy's kids. They had SO much fun. It sure was quiet around here with just Miles, although he is a very busy little guy. He is starting to say everything, which is just adorable.
 Morning snuggles, they always want me to read books to them first thing.
 Packed and ready for Cousins Camp a day early.
 Lounging on the giant couch thing at Costco.
 There's nothing as much fun as a big cardboard box.
 We made it! We brought dinner and had fun dropping the kids off. There was a lot of smoke in the air from fires in Washington and southern Oregon.
 I got photo updates from my mom. They had to roast dough boys over a little grill because of the fire ban. But it was still fun!
 Baby toys. He loves these little horses and says "neigh neigh!" every time he sees them.
 Oh boy...
 Eating raspberries from Grandma's garden.
 Andy, Miles, and I went to check out the Street of Dreams after we got burgers out on Wednesday night. There was one house we really liked, but of course it was $2 mil. Here are some of our favorite parts.
 Inspo for Ruby's future bedroom.
 And for the boys.
 And for us!
 I really liked this window in the kitchen.
 <3 That beard though... ;)
 Miles and I played at the mall play area. He LOVED it.
 At least they were clean. Haha!
 Singing time!
 They did singing and devotions every day. 
 Craft time.
 They went to Uncle Paul and Aunt Paula's to swim!
 Reid had fun with his second cousins.
 And he loved the goats.
 Miles and I made a welcome home sign for the big kids. This is why I only buy washable markers.
 He sure loves his brown blanket.
 Reading memory verses.
 Huge hugs at the end of Cousins Camp. Grandma and Grandpa are the best. (Thank you Mom and Dad!)
 They were both wiped out!
 But we still made them go to Home Community that night. Miles likes this fun play structure.
 And Reid found a huge branch.
 Ruby loves to play with the other kids there.
 Saturday morning shenanigans.
 Reid likes to put on his own shoes (at a snail pace).
 We made bubble liquid for these giant bubbles from a recipe from Cindy. I didn't get photos of any, but they sure were fun!
 Then Ruby used her butterfly net to make bubble snow.
 Wrestle time.
 Early mornings... I sure wish they would sleep in. But when they're older, I'm sure I'll wish they would get up early again.
 We went to play at the school. The kids love to ride bikes around the track. Ruby is way down there in the distance.
 The boys had fun playing with the bark chips.
 Reid also likes to try to buckle his own carseat.
 We packed a picnic dinner and went downtown to Jamison Square to play in the fountain! Andy used to live right down the street from here a long time ago.
 Water baby
 Waiting for the water to start again.
Reid loved the water falls.
  They all loved it so much! Of course, Ruby made new friends.
 My boys.
 Then we walked to Via Delizia for some gelato.
 I started my first kombucha brew and Andy drew this after I went to bed one night. Haha!
 On Saturday Ruby and Andy went to help clean up a school with our church (it's called Love Portland).
And this is a photo of my classroom I teach in with VIPKid. This is my favorite student (I blocked out her photo for privacy). She is so sweet! She got a dog puppet because I had one. She's 7 and we have a ton of fun together. I have several regular students that I really enjoy teaching, including a set of twins Ruby's age.

1 comment:

  1. Just love to see all these pictures of your fun kids!! And can't wait to see you all in person soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...