Thursday, December 5, 2019

The rest of the week without Andy

For the week of 9/24-9/30

Whew I think my photos are working again. This is the rest of the week that Andy was gone, which seems like it was forever ago now. It ended up being a pretty hard week for me, but we made it through. I sure do appreciate Andy a lot, that's for sure.

For some current news though... Ruby has had a red, swollen throat for two weeks. She had strep early on last month, but the strep test this time was negative the first day she was sick. So I'm not sure what's going on!

Miles has started being slightly interested in going potty! He goes a few drops, but it's a start!

Reid is learning how to read, and it's adorable. He knows all of his letters and can sound out beginning words. He is so excited and motivated.
 My parents were coming, so I had to finish my mom's birthday present quick! So I spent a lot of my alone evening times knitting like crazy.
 Snuggles in Mommy's bed.
Helping with breakfast.
 Miles and I went to Home Depot and the Halloween decorations were all up. He liked this scary wolf thing and wanted to kiss it! But then he got scared of it after that. "Mom, it's cary." (He doesn't usually say "s" at the beginning of words yet.
 Giving Dino a ride.
 I made some Glue Kabluey for an afternoon activity.
 It always makes such a mess, but they have fun. And thankfully it's so easy to clean up.
 Game night! This is red light, green light.
 Ruby read us the Bible.
 We got the new iPhone 11 right before Andy left on his trip, and it takes AMAZING photos in the semi-dark. I finally got cute sleeping photos of my kids.
 Zzzzz
 He loves to have his animals all lined up.
 Reid and his reading buddy at school.
 Ruby and Miles were in the bath and when I wanted a picture of Miles, Ruby covered him up. Haha!
 Making her Japanese Spider Crab (their class mascot).
 She was crying about an owie or something so I got a photo. She liked it. :) Her eyes are so pretty.
 I had the idea to make a whole construction zone, so we got out the pillows and blankets, tractors, trains, and Duplos.
 Reid made Target with an old gift card. Hah!
 Moring banana snack time.
I had to take all three kids to the dentist on Thursday morning before school, but then that day was picture day. So we went back after school to put the fluoride varnish on since it made their teeth look so weird.
 By that point I had pretty much lost it and was crying. Miles brought me all of these kleenex's and said they were flowers. <3
 Backup is coming!!
 I'm so thankful that my parents were able to come up and help me out.
 <3 They're the best, seriously.
 Ruby and her friend Jazzmyn learning about erosion at school. I love that the teachers send us photos.
 Fort with Grandpa!
 Mom loved her birthday present. They turned out great!
 Popcorn and a movie.
 Mom brought a bunch of her amazing garden produce.
 Dominos!
 The kids made Daddy some "Welcome Home" signs.
 They were so cute.
 Exploring the construction zone across the street.
On Saturday night my parents took the kids to a hotel! They swam for about 2 hours and had a blast.
 Meanwhile, I organized these totes for all of their future school work, and watched a movie, and ate dinner all by myself. It was quite lovely. Then I went to get Andy at the airport at about 9pm.
 We all met at church in the morning. The kids were so excited that Daddy was home!
 My old cheerleading uniform. :) 
I love it when he makes this face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...