Saturday, November 24, 2018

Late October

For the week of 10/23-10/29
Here are our late October photos!
 Ruby loves making these out of our names. Apparently Miles was sick (Illy) Hahaha.
 Reid and Miles made a train.
 Reid loves to help me bake! We made yummy cinnamon rolls for me to take to Mops. Miles pretty much has to be in his high chair when I do cooking or baking, or else I have to chase him around the house constantly and pull him off of the table.
 On Thursday we had lots of friends over! Megan in the morning, and Hez and Izaiah in the afternoon.
 When Daddy comes home...
 He brought me Reid's shoes to put on (he says "Shoe!") and then wanted to go outside.
 Baking during Miles's nap! 
We made goat cheesecake and it was delicious. 
 Ruby made this document on the computer and her mind was blown when she realized we could print it and color on it. Haha!
 Reid loves coloring lately.
 Sword fight!
 Silly Miles.
 On Saturday the weather was lovely and we went on a walk in Hillsboro.
 Just FYI for feeding ducks! This is great to know!
 Such a pretty pond!
 The kids loved it.
 And then we checked out the Hillsboro library. Ruby set up a little store and other kids were shopping at it.
 Andy and Reid built this guy with giant Legos.
 And Miles... he was running around all over the place! I overheard one kid say "That baby is wild!" Hahaha!
 My oldest and youngest.
 Bath time! They hardly all three fit anymore, sows've been splitting them up most of the time.
 Andy and I put the kids to bed, poured a drink, and then voted. :)
 The kids like to "teach" at my desk. It's so cute!
 Pumpkin carving time.
 Reid just wanted to poke holes.
 The final product. Haha!
 Miles and I got two new fish while the other kids were at school. Sadly, I think the orange one (Lemon) brought some kind of disease. He died first, then we got a replacement, then they all three died! Now we are fishless and sad.
 Game time while Miles naps.
Sometimes he writes his name backwards. Haha! Ruby did the same thing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the pictures, it helps a lot to make the time in between seeing you pass! Beautiful park in Hillsboro!! I'll have to get those food items next time we go to Greenhorn to feed the ducks!

    ReplyDelete

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...