Friday, February 22, 2019

Valentine's Day and Olaf the bunny

We had an interesting week. I got a tiny blood clot in my eye on Wednesday, and thankfully I was able to see an Ophthalmologist that same day who diagnosed it. He had me follow up with my doctor who ran all kinds of bloodwork and heart tests to make sure it wasn't being caused by something. I just heard yesterday that everything came back normal, so hopefully it was just an isolated incident and will never happen again!

A few nights ago I was putting Miles to bed and he said, "I love you!" very clearly. It was the cutest thing ever, I had to rush out and show the rest of the family. :) He's really starting to put words together a lot.

Both big kids had Valentine's Day parties at school, which they said were super fun!
 I took the boys to Fun for One's at the Bethany library on Tuesday. They both loved it!
 Reid worked so hard on his Valentine's.
 Here they are all ready to go! :)
 The kids built a pirate ship fort and then played pirates. Ruby has a cloth napkin tied on her head. Haha
 We couldn't find Miles's Munny one night so he had to go to sleep with Dino instead. Thankfully he did fine, and then Reid found him later and I stuck Munny in his crib. He woke up and said, "Got it!" in the morning.
 The heat was broken at preschool! Reid had fun anyway.
 Valentine's morning I made heart pancakes for breakfast. Ruby was so happy.
 Then I did these heart pigtails in her hair.
 After school Reid asked for me to cut out a heart, then he made this Valentine for Ruby. He wrote her name almost all by himself! He asked, "How to you make a B?" I made a small b for him, but he asked for a big B. When I showed him to just add a top bubble, his mind was blown. Haha!
 Sissy Baby bath time. The big kids do better with separate baths, but Miles likes to join both of them. He's the only one who likes them!
 Ruby learned how to do her own ponytail!
 These are all the vials for my blood tests! They tested pretty much everything possible.
 Plumber butt.
 Ruby's Valentine she made for Reid.
 We borrowed Olaf the bunny from Reid's preschool for the long weekend! He was so soft, sweet, and cute.
 We all had a lot of fun with him.
 Frances came over to play for the evening on Friday.
 She was here late, so we watched a show at bed time. The toddlers were enthralled. Haha
 Reid made a b!
 On Saturday it was raining a lot, but we wanted to go outside to play. So we loaded up the bikes in the car and went to the school.
 They have this great covered area which is so fun!
 Bunny snuggles. He really liked Ruby because she would sit and pet him. The boys chased him a lot, which he didn't love as much.
 I was in the nursery with Miles on Sunday. He was pretty tired by the end of it and was just lounging in the ball pit! Hahaha
 Sunday afternoon art.
 Ruby wanted Andy to take pictures of her posing. Haha!
 Feeding Olaf lettuce.
 Ruby was getting sick and was pretty tired. She wanted Andy to hold her like this for a long time, which is super rare for her! It was so sweet.
On Monday the kids didn't have school and Andy took off work. In the afternoon/evening it was nice-ish outside so we all went out to play.
They were digging up treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...