Thursday, January 23, 2020

Usual happenings

For the week of 10/22-10/28

We had a pretty normal week, nothing out of the ordinary. Our kids sure are cute though, so here are some pictures. :)
H'es so photogenic.
He really looks like Andy here!
He looooooooooves berries of all kinds. I think blackberries are his favorite, good thing we picked tons this year and froze them.
Ruby and I read the 11th Hour together, and it was so fun. I did it as a kid, but I didn't remember who ate the feast! We loved figuring it out together.
Park day!
The kids all love to wrestle with Daddy. Andy finally figured out how to hold Reid down. Hah!
Miles loves to play "Bump in the bed."
They love to wrestle with each other too.
I got to hang out in Miles's classroom at MOPs. This is his bestie, Junie. They're so cute together! I think they just play together the whole time usually.
We started waking Miles up earlier from his nap so he'll go to bed better at night, but sometimes he just falls right back asleep. <3
I love that the kids' teachers send pics of them.
Passed Passport Club!
We took all of the kids in for flu shots on Saturday. They were all so brave.
Then that night the weather was amazing, so we went to play at the school.
The kids showed us what they usually do at recess.
Go Miles!
Ruby and Reid wanted to see the scary guys at Home Depot that Miles kept talking about.
I made the boys a car mat out of cardboard, and they love it!
Pretty Ruby all dressed up to go to her friend's Halloween Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...