Thursday, May 3, 2012

14 Weeks

Today is my first official day as a stay at home mom! I've been working the past two weeks, and it's so nice to be done. Ruby was sleeping through the night since about 9 weeks, but just these past two weeks has started waking up again a few times. That made for a tired mama, but we survived. Now I can take naps. :) A huge thanks goes out to our moms and Kristen for hanging out with Ruby while I was at work. Such a blessing. She had lots of fun!

On Tuesday night I had just fed Ruby and was taking her to give Andy a kiss before putting her to bed. He leaned over and she spit up a bunch of milk straight into his mouth! Poor daddy. It was pretty funny. I said it was his official initiation into fatherhood.
 Ruby going on her first ride in her big girl stroller.
 We went to the donut shop down the street. Yum!
 Fascinated by her hanging toys.
 She'll be rolling over soon!
 Looking at the dogs.

 She has been drooling  a lot, so she wears lots of bibs. She has started chewing on things too. Teeth coming soon maybe??
 Completely enthralled at my ring.
 So cute. Hanging out with her blanket in her car seat.
 She was talking up a storm this morning.

Sooo great!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures of beautiful Ruby make me want to jump in the car and drive 5 hours!!!

    So glad you are done with work!!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...