Thursday, May 24, 2012

17 Weeks

Ruby had her first trip to the beach this week. It was cold and rainy, but we still had lots of fun. We stayed the night in Gearhart and went to Astoria for the evening. Ruby didn't like the wind on the beach at all, so we only walked there once and didn't stay very long. She's such a Peach.
 Ruby and her friend Sarah from my mom's group.
 On Saturday we went up to my friend Cassie's birthday party and Ruby got to wear a birthday hat. I also bought her some 9 month clothes which fit great at 4 months!
 Sweet girl.
 She gets lots and lots of kisses from Mommy.

 She loves Daddy's beard.
 All bundled up at the beach.
 So cute in her hoodie.
 She's kicking a lot and acting like she will roll over soon.
She loves those hands.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you posted!! I have been checking since Tuesday...yes, I know I saw her on Monday, and I know you were gone to the beach. I was just anxious to see the newest pictures! Thanks for keeping up on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet!!! Glad she had fun on the trip and already has some friends. She is a darlin'.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...