Thursday, October 13, 2016

12 weeks


I'm 12 weeks along with this baby already! It feels like it's going super fast. I think it's about the size of a lime now. I've definitely been feeling it moving around in there, which is my favorite part of being pregnant, by far! My midwife said that everything's usually stretched out by a third pregnancy, so you can feel it a lot sooner. I love it.

I've still been very exhausted. Reid is not sleeping well, so neither am I. Makes it pretty rough, and I'm tired all the time. The pregnancy insomnia doesn't help either, it's a vicious cycle. Thankfully Andy got Reid back to sleep at 5am today and I was able to sleep in for a while.

The big news this week is that hopefully we will have really good maternity coverage with Andy's work insurance. My monthly premium will be higher, but I think it will cover most of the birth center if it pans out! I'm still going to meet with someone about OHP tomorrow, but I think we just barely are above qualifying for that. Oh well.

Changes this week: Not too much. I'm definitely showing. And we made our news public on Tuesday (social media).

Cravings this week: More like aversions to sweet things. I've been trying to eat more protein, which helps with the nausea, and I think with the insomnia too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...