Thursday, October 20, 2016

13 weeks

(I just realized that I'm wearing the exact same outfit that I wore last week! Hahahaha)
We're entering the second trimester this week! I'm so excited. I definitely don't love the first trimester with the nausea and fatigue. I'm still feeling nauseous here and there, this morning I was really light headed and out of breath for a while. I wonder if my blood pressure is low...

The baby is already 3 inches long, and it is so fun to feel it wiggling around in there! I usually feel it a few times a day, mostly when I'm sitting. Definitely my favorite part of being pregnant. We still have to wait another 2 1/2 weeks until we see the midwife again. 

I applied for OHP on Friday, but I know with our income we're right on the border line. So I don't know if we'll get it or not. Hopefully it won't make much of a difference with the coverage I'll get from Andy's work *hopefully*. We'll have to wait and see though!

Changes this week: Not too much. I'm pretty hungry all the time, and I think I've gained 3 or 4 pounds.

Cravings this week: Hash browns. I've never craved those before! Maybe I'll have to get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...