Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Start of the Christmas season

For the week of 12/3-12/9
 Miles likes to sit in the big part of the cart at Costco and help me shop.
 There's no better seat than a pile of clean laundry. Hah! It's so hard to stay caught up on folding it all.
 We went to Bethany Village for their annual tree lighting! It was cold, but so fun.
 And we got to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus.
 Then we played in the toy store for a bit, it's our favorite.
 And we stopped at the Christmas house on the way, they have a walk through light thing we do every year. Last year we forgot everyone's shoes, so it was fun to run around it this year. Hah!
 I have to get creative to keep this boy entertained sometimes. He put things through the paper towel tube for quite a while. 
 Reid got his own slice of bread. Haha!
 We found these fun carrots at Winco! He was pretty excited.
 I've started to embrace my curly hair, which really ended up being way curlier that I thought! It's pretty fun.
 Trampoline time!
 Poor Miles, he watches because he can't be outside without me, and it's usually when I have to make dinner.
 Ruby made this cute holiday book.
 Whee!!!
Practicing going under water.
 He loves to help cook.
 Reid has been building the coolest Lego creations lately. I asked him how he does it, and he tried to teach me with a 4 step system. So funny!
The steps are:
1. You think about what you want to make.
2. You gather the Legos to make it.
3. You start building.
4. You change your design as you go.
Forts are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...