Sunday, March 15, 2020

Turkeys and earaches

For the week of 11/19-11/25
 I made my first loaves of sourdough bread!! It turned out so good. :) This is just risen from my sourdough starter, no yeast. Woo!
 Getting all geared up for Thanksgiving! This is Ruby's turkey...
 And Reid's turned into kind of a Thanksgiving/Christmas thing.
And here's Miles's. They're all pretty cute if you ask me.
 They love watching things bake like I do. 
 Waiting for the school bus.
 Ruby at school with her friend Sera.
 They made a wind tunnel!
 Woohoo!
 Singing time.
 I took Ruby back to the doctor, her throat and ears started to hurt again. They said she was fine, no strep though. And we did ear treatment at home. I have these garlic ear drops that work amazingly well! We haven't had to do antibiotics for ears in years.
 Reid and his 3rd grade reading buddy. He's not sure what her name is. Hahaha (Ruby says it's Elizabeth because she knows everybody.)
 Play house time!
 Oh Reid...
 Miles built this while we waited for Reid at speech therapy.
 And then I build this. :)
I got to help out with Art Literacy in Ruby's classroom! I love going in to volunteer. 
 Doing some Go Noodle.
 Miles loves building Duplo things. This is a home for his goat.
 Yard work day!
 :)
 They're so handsome.
 Raking up the pine needles.
 And helping Daddy mow.
Then we went to the library...
And this always happens when we get home. It's the best.
He's crazy! 
 Reid has been reading really well!
 Blackberry pancakes! Yum.
 He still fits!!! <3
 Poor Miles, his ear started hurting. I actually have an otoscope, so I can see if it's red. That helps so much!!
 Back to the doctor for a follow up for Ru. They really said to just wait for her throat. I went back so many times because I didn't want a strep flare up while we were in Disneyland.
Hahaha! Such silly kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...