Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Sock Hop


For the week of 1/28-2/3
He's so cute when he's asleep. 
 I am officially signed up for doula training! I am so excited. I can't wait to support women in birth. This is my stack of books I get to read for certification (I've already read 2.5 of them at this point!).
 My mom and dad got Ruby this sign for her birthday, and I went in her room after she went to school one day and found this. Hah!
 When the big kids get home from school, Miles raides their lunch boxes. Also, he's interested in the potty, so we're starting to explore potty training! Go Miles!
 Helping Mommy clean the bath tub.
 This is some of Reid's school work. It's some kind of animal going on a trail? Maybe?
 Ruby soaks her new piercings twice a day, and does very well with it. We let them watch a Mickey short while she does, so that helps.
 He loves to play with the cabinet doors.
 They always play Hot Lava when they wait for the bus.
 Friday night was the annual Sock Hop at school! Ruby got all dressed up for the dance.
 They ran and ran around all evening.
 And Ruby won the hula hoop contest, again. :)
 I took her out for her birthday ice cream cone at Baskin Robbins.
 They like to point the lamp to make a spotlight.
 Ruby drew a map of our house!
 Sunday was the Super Bowl, so we got together with our Home Community group at someone's house. They had a bounce house in their garage!
 And this fun play truck. The kids sure had fun.
 We went on a nice walk, and of course, had some snuggles.
This might be one of their last baths together, they're getting too big!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...