Saturday, June 18, 2011

5 weeks


5/25/11

I made it to 5 weeks! This week has been full of lots of excitement and worry. I keep thinking about the possibilities of a miscarriage and I’m not excited about that. Hopefully our little bean is strong and growing, so we won’t have to worry about that. I made a few calls to midwives in the area and we have some interviews with them next week. We’re planning on having a home birth. I’ve done a lot of research, and this seems to be the best option for us. We also talked to our doctor/friend and he says that in a low risk situation, it is perfectly safe. I’m pretty excited about it myself. Hopefully our interviews with the midwives will go well and we’ll really click with one of them. They both seem like pretty nice older ladies who have attended a lot of births.

Changes this week: Not much different than last week. I’m having lots of energy, and I attribute that to the fish oil pills I’ve been taking. Not much nausea yet, lots of peeing and lots of eating. I’ve jogged twice this week and plan on 3x a week from now on. It makes me feel really good, and hopefully I’ll be adding in some prenatal yoga tonight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...