Sunday, December 15, 2013

19 Weeks

19 weeks today! Wow, now it seems like this pregnancy is going by fast. I'm really getting big, everyone thinks I'm having twins. We'll just have to wait and see. It would be hard but fun having twins, although I'm not sure how we'd be able to afford everything. We'd need another carseat, a different stroller, another crib, a bigger car, a bigger house, etc. Hah. The Lord provides though, so I'm not too worried.

I've been having horrible insomnia this week. And the last two days I didn't get a nap, which made me super tired. But thankfully today I was able to sleep for 2 hours this afternoon, so I'm much better. I just need a lot of sleep, unfortunately. After I woke up my nap and went to the bathroom, there was pink in the toilet. So naturally I freaked out a little bit until Andy and Becca came home and Becca asked if I'd had any beets. I had a big one for lunch, and it turns out that can make your pee pink. Whew! Silly beets.

Changes this week: On top of insomnia, I've been having a headache for a few days that I can't shake. Huge bummer.

Cravings this week: Not too much. Milk still, and occasionally dark chocolate.

Link to Ruby's 19 week post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...