Monday, December 30, 2013

21 weeks

Sorry I'm a day late posting this! We've had a crazy busy week for sure. The baby's about 3/4 of a pound now, and I've been feeling it kick a lot in the last few days. Andy felt it move for sure last night, which was so fun. It's been kicking really low down, so I'm wondering if my placenta is up higher and in the front. That would be fine, I'd just feel less movement there (which I do).

I've been sleeping a little better, no insomnia this week, but I've been also getting more uncomfortable. I got out my pregnancy pillow today, so hopefully that will help my hips. My boss/friend Janna got me a gift certificate for a prenatal massage for Christmas! I'm so excited. I'm sure it will be wonderful and will help the tension headaches I've had occasionally. My upper back and neck have been super tight. I can't wait.

I've been a little worried recently because I've been feeling a little pressure way down low, but at this point I'm pretty sure it's just increased blood circulation. I'll ask the midwife when I go on Friday.

Changes this week: Pressure, still tired all the time, but feeling good otherwise.

Cravings this week: Healthy food. Veggies, fruits, I'm not really craving sugar much at all.

Link to Ruby's 21 week post

1 comment:

  1. You're looking good!! Will be praying for your appointment on Friday!! Love you, mom.

    ReplyDelete

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...