Thursday, February 16, 2017

30 weeks!


We're 3/4 of the way there! This pregnancy seems to be going by pretty quickly, especially these last few weeks. I feel like I am getting soooo big though!

The baby moves around a lot, which is so fun. I feel hiccups way down low several times throughout the day and night. Ruby and Andy even felt it! I went to Ruby's Valentine's Day party at school, and we were sitting on the rug together, while she leaned on my belly. The baby kept kicking her. Haha

Chores and things are getting hard to do. My belly makes me have to bend over to wash the dishes, which makes my back hurt. :(

I have started nesting though. Last week I cleaned out the refrigerator and the microwave, and this week we rearranged the car seats to make sure we can get all three in our car. We were thinking we would have to get at least one, maybe two new ones. Especially after I found a big crack in the foam of our infant car seat. But thankfully Graco sent us a replacement foam, and I think we got it figured out so we can use what we have for the time being. When the kids all get bigger, we'll probably get a new booster seat for Ruby and everyone else can move up. Car seats are complicated!

Changes this week: Getting bigger! I've been sleeping a lot better, which is nice. I typically get up 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom, but I've been able to sleep otherwise. Aside from occasional hip pain. Thankfully Reid has been sleeping through the night consistently. (YAY!!!)

Cravings this week: Nothing specific, I've just been hungry a lot. I've been going for protein snacks and less carbs, which definitely helps! I'm trying to gain some weight since I only gained 1 pound in 4 weeks at my last appointment, and I think it's working well. We are starting the Whole30 challenge on Monday, so I'll just have to make sure I'm eating enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...