Sunday, November 17, 2013

15 Weeks


Little baby is about the size of an orange this week, about 4 inches from head to rump. Some days this pregnancy seems like it's going by super fast, but today it seems like I've already been pregnant forever, and I still have almost six months to go! We can't wait to meet this little bean.

We've had such a busy week that I haven't had time for naps! Well, I've tried shortening them to 20-30 minutes instead of an hour-and-a-half. And that's been tough. Tomorrow I'm planning on snoozing as long as Ruby's still asleep. Hopefully that will help with this exhaustion. They say that you get your energy back in the second trimester... so far that hasn't happened yet this time. Maybe soon.

My bump is getting so big that I've somewhat transitioned to maternity clothes this week. I got a box of them from my friend Sara, and I bought some more of my own (on sale). And my belly button's pretty much sticking out too. I've definitely had a few people rub my belly already. Hah. Good thing I don't really mind. Apparently in Pennsylvania it's illegal to rub a pregnant woman's belly.

Changes this week: Morning sickness is pretty much over, but I still feel like I'm going to pass out sometimes if I don't eat protein. It's starting to get a little uncomfortable to sleep on my sides. I might have to bust out my pregnancy pillow soon.

Cravings this week: Mashita Teriyaki. Good thing it's right down the street!

Link to Ruby's 15 week post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...