Sunday, February 2, 2014

26 weeks

This week we get into the 3rd trimester! The end is starting to come into sight. I can't wait to meet this new little guy/girl. It's been really active, which is super fun. I feel little feet a lot. Ruby puts her hand on my stomach and says, "Feel baby!" but she really doesn't. Hopefully she will soon though. Andy likes to feel it squirm.

The baby is almost 2 pounds by now. I'm starting to think about all of the stuff I have to do still before it arrives, like go through all of our baby clothes, wash the diapers, figure out where it will sleep, etc. Becca and Janelle are throwing me a baby shower in April, so that will be fun. I can't wait. I'm really starting to get uncomfortable lately. Sometimes I just want to unstrap my belly for a little while, but I can't. I will be done soon enough though, and I have to keep reminding myself that I'll only do this a few times and I should enjoy it.

Changes this week: My feet were a little swollen after we threw Ruby's birthday party. I was on my feet most of that day, so that's probably why. Not much other than that. I've been sleeping pretty well except for waking up at 6 or 6:30 every morning.

Cravings this week: I got my donut on Wednesday and it was delicious. I have to be honest, sometimes I crave corn dogs, but I haven't eaten any. :)



Link to Ruby's 26 week post

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could carry some of the heaviness for you!! Hope the 3rd trimester goes soothingly. You are beautiful pregnant and otherwise too!. Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...