Sunday, February 23, 2014

29 weeks

11 weeks to go now! Wow, I'm starting to feel really big. I'm going to be really huge in a month or two. Some of my maternity shirts are getting too short to fit over the bump. I wonder if this baby is going to be bigger than Ruby, or if my stomach is just already stretched out. We will see.

Baby Heartbeat is about 2 1/2 pounds now and can see and is getting some body fat. I can't wait to kiss those little toes and fingers. And chubby cheeks. :)

We went to the midwife this week. I'm measuring right on track. Carol gave me a bunch of things to try for my hip pain, varicose veins, and dry skin. It's nice to see a midwife who can help with that kind of thing. The baby has it's head down, but it's not engaged in my pelvis. It has time to get down there though. I think it still has a lot of room to move around in there. It's heartbeat was 145 I think, which is right around what Ruby's was at this stage. We both still think it's a boy. Now we just need to decide on names.

Changes this week: Clothes not fitting, but otherwise not much. I'm sleeping better, which is awesome.

Cravings this week: Chocolate still. And milk, as usual.

Link to Ruby's 29 week post

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you are getting a lot of people thinking you are really close!! Praying for a healthy next 11 weeks. glad your midwife is so helpful!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...