Friday, November 25, 2016

18 weeks, Happy Thanksgiving!


Little Baby is growing fast! This morning I said to Ruby, "The baby is the size of a bell pepper today." And she said, "So, we have Ruby, Reid, and Bell Pepper." Hahahaha

Everything is going great, except I have had a tender/painful spot on the lower right side of my belly for a long time now. Maybe even since before pregnancy. So I'm not sure what that's all about. It hurt the other night when I rolled over to that side. I'll ask my midwife, and we might have to get it looked at. I did some research during insomnia, and it might be a uterine fibroid. But might also be something else, since it was there before my uterus was big. I'm trying not to worry about it.

I've had occasional insomnia, which makes it really no fun. Worried about money, worried about pains here and there, etc. It's a good time to pray.

I'm trying to savor everything with this pregnancy, since it's most likely our last one. I can't believe we're almost half way there already though! It is really going by fast.

Changes this week: More insomnia again, I think I might be less tired over all, which is good. Maybe my iron levels are going up.

Cravings this week: Chocolate. I would love a good dark chocolate molten lava cake or something like that, good and rich. Maybe I'll get something on our anniversary coming up. :)

1 comment:

  1. I did not know about your sore spot. Will have to pray with you about that. Hopefully nothing serious! Love you, you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...