Thursday, April 27, 2017

40 weeks! We made it to our due date!

Due date today! I honestly didn't think I would make it to today. Reid being born a few days early threw me off, and it has been kind of hard waiting. But the baby will come when it's ready. I'm trying to enjoy my last few days of being pregnant (probably ever).

Everything looked good at the midwife on Monday. The baby was in a good position for the minute, although it moves around so much. I'm a little worried that it's posterior again, but I think we can get it to turn around in labor if it's not in the optimal position.

We finally decided on a boy name I think. Which feels nice to be all the way ready. And my parents got here on Tuesday. It almost feels like everyone's sitting around staring at my belly though. Haha It is a nice distraction for the kids, and a huge help for me. I've been really tired and uncomfortable. Sleep has been horrible, I lay awake in the night for no apparent reason, which is miserable! And then I'm tired all day and need a nap. Thankfully I've been getting one in every day.

Changes this week: Nothing unfortunately! I was hoping we'd have a baby by now. :)

Cravings this week: Brownies, so I made some traditional ones. They were super sweet though, since we're used to healthier desserts now, which I didn't love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...