Saturday, April 15, 2017

38 weeks

We're getting to the end now. We are sooo excited to meet this little one soon. I'm pretty sure I say that every week. Hahaha

At my midwife appointment this week, everything was looking great! The head is more engaged, I think I've dropped a little bit, and I gained weight nicely. 

We decided to do the IV antibiotics for my GBS. I really don't want to, but I also really, really don't want my baby to get it. We have some friends who lost a baby from it 30 years ago, which is so sad. And if that can be prevented, we will definitely do what we need to do.

I'm so big and uncomfortable. A few nights this week I slept really bad. I'm so tired, but sometimes I just lay awake in the middle of the night, it's the worst! The last two nights have been better though. I'm really hoping that continues.

My parents were up this weekend, and we got all of the baby things washed and our room all set up! That was super helpful.

Changes this week: Dropping, definitely ready for the baby to come.

Cravings this week: Healthier food. We didn't eat great last week, so this week I've been wanting more protein and veggies. The protein really helps stabilize my blood sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...