Sunday, January 5, 2014

22 weeks

Here we are at 22 weeks. The baby's about a pound now, and I've been feeling it move a lot. I'm still not really feeling it much from the outside. Not sure why. We were supposed to go to the midwife on Friday, but 10 minutes before my appointment they called and said they had someone in labor. So I'm going this Wednesday instead. I was really supposed to go at 20 weeks, but Christmas and New Years were on Wednesdays. So I guess I'll go again in 2 or 3 weeks to get back on schedule. Poor Ruby was so excited to hear "Baby Heartbeat," so we had her listen to the recording we had taken instead.

I've been having more trouble sleeping. My left hip hurts when I lay on that side too long, and my right hip goes numb. Just like they did with Ruby. Oh well, it just means lots of tossing and turning. Not so easy with my huge body pillow though.

Changes this week: More hip pain.

Cravings this week: I really just want chocolate cake or something really dark chocolatey. :) Maybe I'll make something.

Link to Ruby's 22 week post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...