Sunday, March 16, 2014

32 weeks

Baby Heartbeat is almost 4 pounds now! Only 8-ish weeks to go. Wow. This last trimester is really going by quickly. In just three weeks it would be possible to have a home birth if I went into labor.

I've been working on getting baby clothes sorted and washed. I separated out all of the gender neutral stuff from the girl clothes through about 9 months, just in case this is a boy. If it's a girl, it will be easy because we have all the clothes we would need. For a boy, we have some stuff, but we'd have to get some more to fill out his wardrobe. This is the only bad part about not knowing the gender. I like to plan ahead and this makes it a little hard. Oh well. Definitely worth it.

I've decided to mostly give up sweets until the baby is born. I know that sugar leads to larger babies, and I think this one's already going to be bigger than Ruby. We had a potluck at church today and I completely bypassed the dessert table and instead shared a fresh strawberry with Ruby. :)

Changes this week: I've been having foot cramps occasionally at night. And I've been having insomnia again in the middle of the night. Not every night, but it's no fun when it comes. Then I'm tired all day and need a nap, which makes me have more insomnia the next night. It's a vicious cycle. I've also been having a lot of hip popping. I'm trying to be careful to not injure myself.

Cravings this week: Not much. Milk maybe.

Link to Ruby's 32 week post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...