Saturday, December 3, 2016

19 weeks

I'm so sorry, I'm two days behind! Andy and I have been enjoying a lovely getaway at the coast for our 10th anniversary. 

The baby is about 6 1/2 inches long from head to rump already. It sure has been moving around a lot, which is my absolute favorite part of pregnancy! I'm starting to feel really big, and people are commenting about it too. Haha, oh well. Just trying to grow a healthy baby.

Yesterday my hip started randomly hurting, but it's feeling better today. Hopefully that won't be a thing. The bed we're sleeping on is not as comfortable as ours at home. I had to sleep with a big pregnancy pillow with Ruby, but then we got our amazing foam mattress from Costco at the beginning of my pregnancy with Reid. That thing is a LIFE SAVER!!! I didn't need the pillow at all with Reid and I probably won't with this one either. At least not when we're at home...

We're having a hard time naming Little Baby. We probably want an "R" name for a middle name, but something else for the first name that goes with Ruby and Reid though. It's tough! We have a list going. We'll see where we land in a few months.

I'm officially on Andy's insurance now, so we're just waiting to hear the final cost from the birth center. Hopefully it will be manageable. If not, we might have to switch to the hospital so our OHP will cover it. But I really don't want to do that if we can avoid it at all. We love the birth center and our midwives.

Changes this week: Not much again, just getting bigger! This trimester is going really well, and also going by really fast!

Cravings this week: Just chocolate still. Other than that I still don't crave sweets.

1 comment:

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...