Friday, October 25, 2013

8 Weeks

9/29/13
We’re at 8 weeks today. I’ve been pretty tired still, but not quite as bad. I’ve been a little sick between breakfast and lunch every day, but also not too bad. It’s a lot harder being in the first trimester with a toddler! We told Andy’s family about the baby on Friday, which was fun. Everyone’s pretty excited to have a new family member. I’m excited to be able to tell more people in a few weeks. I also can’t wait to hear the heartbeat, because then it will really feel real.

Changes this week: More nausea, bigger belly.

Cravings this week: Any kind of asian food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...