Friday, October 25, 2013

9 Weeks

10/6/13
Our little baby is about the size of a grape today.That seems so little, but his/her organs are all there. Crazy how God makes us grow inside our Mommies. Ruby was sick with a bad cold all week, and just today Andy and I are both coming down with it. I feel positively crummy right now. Morning sickness has really set in as well. If I don’t eat at regular intervals, I feel really sick, especially right before lunch. Yesterday I though I might throw up, and the grilled cheese and roasted red pepper tomato soup we were having was not appetizing in the least. Hopefully it won’t last too long, and at this point, I’m taking it as a sign that the baby’s growing and healthy like it’s supposed to be. :) Sometimes you just have to stay positive.

I can’t wait until our midwife appointment next week where hopefully we will get to hear the heartbeat! And then we can start spreading the news to other people. I have a 5K to run in between now and then, so we’ll see how that goes. I’ve not had tons of energy, so training has been interesting. I did 3.22 miles yesterday, so I guess I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.

Changes this week: Morning sickness kicked in big time. Plus my cold coming on... makes for one exhausted Mommy. I’ve had a little bit of round ligament pain just like last time, but it’s let up this past week or so a bit.

Cravings this week: I’m not really wanting anything specific, I’m mostly just constantly hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family photos

For the week of August 18-24 Boy, with buying a house and moving and starting the kids' online school and starting my doula mentorship a...